Thread: Toshiba Qosmio X500 Q840S laptop Sound is very low

Toshiba Qosmio X500 Q840S laptop Sound is very low

I have bought a brand new Toshiba Qosmio X500 Q840S. It was working without any problem till yesterday. But from today morning it has started showing bit strange behavior. Actually i was watching the Blue ray DVD on this laptop but the problem is that it sounds much lower even if i have set sound on max. What could be the problem behind slow sound of Toshiba Qosmio X500 Q840S?

Re: Toshiba Qosmio X500 Q840S laptop Sound is very low

I think there must be something wrong regarding the sound settings on your computer. Are you using any kind of sound managers on your Toshiba Qosmio X500 Q840S. It might happen that sound volume has been set to the lowest in your sound manager which leads to the lowest sound even if your laptop is on MAX volume. I suggest you to check the volume status on any kind of sound manager that you use on your laptop.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It might happen that the sound manager of an operating system which you are using on your laptop has set the volume. I think the default sound setting provided in an every operating system affect first of all to any kind of audio. Or it might happen that the sound driver of your operating system would be having some problems. So you may check both of these things on your notebook to get rid of sound problem on Toshiba Qosmio X500 Q840S laptop.

I think you have got frustrated because of low sound while watching the movie. But it might happen that the DVD itself which you are using on your laptop would be having the low sound quality. I think you must try to play some other cd or dvd to confirm this problem on your notebook. I think there should not be any kind of hardware problem on your latest laptop.

As you have bought this laptop just before some time, It would be under warranty yet so i suggest you to use that warranty period to deal with this low sound problem of Toshiba Qosmio X500 Q840S. It might happen that the speakers provided in the laptop would be having some serious problems which just can not be solved by yourself. You must go to the dealer from where you have bought this laptop or you may directly contact to the Toshiba.

It seems to be a sound driver problem which just can not be solved by changing the settings on your laptop. Whatever changes you do on your laptop but if it would be happening because of an unsupported or corrupted river then you have only one way to solve it. You have to reinstall the drive for your operating system but make sure that you remove the older one completely before installing the new sound driver.