Thread: HELP! My blackberry pearl overheated!

HELP! My blackberry pearl overheated!

My Blackberry phone was working fine but recently when I was talking on the phone it started getting warmer and when I looked at the phone it seems to fine then I started talking again and after some time the phone was shut down completely because of overheating. I have tried to plug it into charger but nothing is happening tried to plug it into comp but there is the same thing happened. Please suggest me how to retrieve data from my black berry phone which is shutdown because of overheating problem.

Re: HELP! My blackberry pearl overheated!

Well you can retrieve data from your Blackberry mobile phone if your Blackberry mobile phone is connected in the desktop manager. Hence you can retrieve data from your Blackberry. But sorry, I do have any solution for the overheating problem of you Blackberry mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If your Blackberry mobile phone is overheating then remove the battery from your mobile phone and just leave the battery outside for more than 20 minutes. This is for the cooling down of your Blackberry mobile phone. After you Blackberry mobile phone cools down then place the battery back in your mobile phone and then try to start the phone again, maybe this will help you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I also faced the same problem of overheating in my Blackberry mobile phone. My Blackberry mobile phone was over heated when I was talking on this phone and switched off. I have tried to replace the battery but it did not worked. But I was lucky my Blackberry mobile phone was in the warranty period and I replaced my Blackberry mobile phone with the new mobile phone.

Actually my phone was connected to the device manager, but unfortunately the device manager did not connect to it. I tried to retrieve the data with the battery placed inside the mobile phone and also with the battery placed outside the phone but it did not worked. There is one more unfortunate thing with me that the warranty period of my blackberry phone is over. Well then also thank for the reply.