Thread: BBweather "error: No weather profiles specified"

BBweather "error: No weather profiles specified"

Today, I downloaded the BBWeather from the internet and installed within the blackberry device but when I loaded it with BBtoday on the 8800 and launched ,I got some long statement error message as "Error: No Weather profiles specified". Click "OK". When I do the OS freezes and I have to reboot the DingleBerry. Do you all have any solution for this error.

Number of blackberry users are suffering with this problem but it is not the defect of the device or installed software. The implementation is occurring this type of error.

When you find this error with the error message as you specified above related to the profile manipulation, you need to simply press the trackball and then press the trackball again. Don't use any other buttons until you press the trackball two times.BBWeather is open source and was not written for devices with a trackwheel.

The error can be generated because of some suggested issues and try to troubleshoot the problem with these issues. The causes of the error may be as follows :

1- BBToday works with the exception of weather.
    2- The current location ID may not be valid.

Try out these errors to get the exact solution for the problem and send me the result of those operations.

I got another problem when I apply the operations that you have suggested. As I am using Zip code for the location ID and configured it with proper value and rebooted. The device generating the following error : "malformed address".

I try using "update now" option and get the error "open tunnel -failure". What you all says about this new error and how to get back on the previous error stage.

Just configure your profile or create a new one with the following way. Move to the Options and choose Menu key after then Add. You have to enter the proper Zip Code for a US city Location ID and name it properly and save the changes.

In this stage, some of the user also suffering from the proper configuration of the TCP settings then you need to configure your TCP settings with proper values and then go ahead for next changes.