Thread: 8350i on Boost Mobile?

8350i on Boost Mobile?

Hello I am planning to buy a 8350i and wants to use the service of boost with the same. Currently I am using Boost Mobile ($50 unlimited plan). I want to know that whether the same works fine using Boost mobile. Please do let me know about what all features do it supports and apply. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: 8350i on Boost Mobile?

The problem could be very well being related to the features that he phone supports. IT may be that the PTT and Calls which would be out of the box. While SMS and MMS will not be functional at all. You need to look out for the thing. Web can be accessed by installing Opera mini application to the phone. These are thing that you need to keep in mind that wouldn't be supportive.

IT is not hat you cannot use MMS or SMS feature using Boost mobile service. It is possible this thing is you need to apply some configuration changes that would then allow the feature to get functioned. Do watch out for the same that may help in making the issue to be sorted. This is necessary and essential to work out for the same. Do check out.

Follow the procedure as mentioned below:

• Copy the contacts from the SIM card
    • You need to turn off Smart Dialing (+1) dialing to be able to place calls from phone book
    • Get all the correct service books installed so you have full access to everything
    • Enable service book complete backup / Over write / Restore on the Device
    • Make a backup of existing service books
    • Write new service books to device

There is some issue with the messages. The problem is that you wont get to receive messages that often. I have no idea what could have been in the issue. I have experienced the same. The problem is basically related to the same that is you can send and receive the messages while the radio is been turned off and the problem arises.

It could be that the service may not be much supportibve to the device. Contact the service provider for the same. I guess you may get a better solution from there itself. It would be better that you check out for the same. It is essential that you work out for the thing in order to make the changes to process out well. Do look out.