Thread: WAP on Blackberry Pearl?

WAP on Blackberry Pearl?

I am having the Blackberry Pearl mobile phone This changed BlackBerry 8120 BlackBerry calm restrained style, with a beautiful pink shell design, the strong flavor of the traditional BlackBerry business adds an stylish colors. The use of a simple candy bar design, fashion, beauty, its keyboard with trackball and Suretype, although not QWERTY keyboard, but still user-friendly operation, handy to use while the compact body of the aircraft changed to meet different users. The display, it is equipped with 65,536-color TFT color screen with a resolution of 240 × 260, display better. The machine is also built a 2 million-pixel camera, user-friendly camera entertainment. Means this phone has every thing I need but I want to know that can I access WAP pages on Blackberry Pearl mobile phone.

Re: WAP on Blackberry Pearl?

Yes you can easily access the wap pages on your Blackberry pearl mobile phone. Clamshell is perfect software for wap browser - navigator 3. Navigator is a super-fast, super-multi-functional mobile browser frees

1, available at web and wap sites. Home built more than 200 web sites are optimized for mobile small-screen simplicity of the page

2, first intelligent read-ahead feature, when you see the first page, the navigator will automatically advance to the second page read down, and so on. So when the next page just fails to see the network delay. Whether it is read, read the news or the bubble forum, can feel the same as the speed of flight

3, support for multi-window browsing, read / chat / forum for the free bubble switch

4, support page compression transit, can save over 30% of the text flow

I will like do discuss some more details related to Clamshell wap browser software, here are some of the feature of this software.
    1. To break through the mobile limit download large files, watching the web side of the next mp3 and movies. Can be multi-threaded downloads and HTTP, do not waste flow
    2. Without joystick, numeric keypad to complete the operation. First digital shortcut menu, such as turn by 0 * 3 is the new window, enter the URL 021 is
    3. Green browser, it's free and can block most of the wap charges traps, fully shielded Monternet business Order
    4. Page back fast, do not need to reload the page
    5. Superior cut and paste and the clipboard functions, copy / text reproduced necessary network
    6. Super Load Diagram Figure features to scroll left and right to enlarge
    7. E-mail, blog user name and password to automatically remember, entered once

I will suggest you to use the Navigator browser for you Blackberry pearl mobile phone. Here are some details related to this mobile phone. Available at web and wap sites. Home built more than 200 web sites are optimized for mobile small-screen simplicity of the page. First intelligent read-ahead feature, when you see the first page, the navigator will automatically advance to the second page read down, and so on. So when the next page just fails to see the network delay. Whether it is read, read the news or the bubble forum, can feel the same as the speed of flight

Navigator browser has support for multi-window browsing, read / chat / forum for the free bubble switch. Support page compression transit, can save over 30% of the text flow. To break through the mobile limit download large files, watching the web side of the next mp3 and movies. Can be multi-threaded downloads and HTTP, do not waste flow