Thread: Unlocked Verizon Storm for Sprint CDMA

Unlocked Verizon Storm for Sprint CDMA

Hello. I have Verizon Storm phone and wanted to know that whether I can use the phone for Sprint CDMA. I have no idea for the same but wanting to know is there any way through which I can make the thing to process or work out the same way. Please do let me know so that I can make the thing to work out well. Hope to get a solution. Thank you.

Re: Unlocked Verizon Storm for Sprint CDMA

It is not possible to make the things too work out the way you want to. This is because the Sprint will not activate an unlocked storm. It would not let to get worked alongwith the same. So it would be better that you check out for the same using an other alternative. The sprint has altogether their own set of carriers and It may then be established by mid of 2010. So it is quite not possible.

The reason that you cannot use it as you want is due to the esn numbers. The esn numbers are valid only for each carrier individually so it is not possible to make the changes that you want to get implemented. This is basically a problem that needs to be taken into consideration. So look out for other thing that may work for you.

There is a possiblity that you can use the phone as SPrint CDMA. This would depend on unlocking the phone feature. This has to be taken into consideration. This is basically hard coding and may also let to malfunctioning of many of the features of the phone that exists. IT is not possible to work out. Do check out for the same. I hope this may help.

This is not possible as no CDMA phone can work with GSM service. And it totally depends on the ESN numbers which are specific for each. SO in respective for the same it is not possible for the thing that you need to get implemented. It is very much difficult. So look out for the issue on different manner that may help.