Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2010

Sync outlook contacts and calendar to blackberry Pearl automatically

Hi all,

I am using balckberry pearl. I want an procedure that If i open the e-mail notification service, i can receive and send messages anytime, anywhere. At present, some areas BlackBerry push e-mail push services, mainly for corporate customers, the minimum standard of $5 per month of consumption. Please suggest me how Sync outlook contacts and calendar to blackberry Pearl automatically. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-04-2010

Check the specific steps:
(1) And OUTLOOK synchronization for contacts sync to your computer.
(2) OUTLOOK export contacts in the EXCEL file.
(3) If the name of your contact is separated from the proposed merger, CONCATENATE function in EXCEL can be used, such as "= concatenate (c2, d2), then paste it back to the column name or names.
(4) Download attachments in the EXCEL file, the names of your contacts are copied to the macro worksheet, press the "start editing" button, according to imply that the homophone until completion. Copy this column into units of the exported contacts file columns.
(5) Back into OUTLOOK, OUTLOOK change synchronization settings for the order to prevail, synchronized to BB. Do not forget to change the settings again finished tips.
Old 07-04-2010

If you are using a BlackBerry, then simply download the free synchronization tool Google Sync for BlackBerry Can synchronize Google Calendar to mobile phones, actually it is depend on your network service provider. Check and reply.
Old 07-04-2010

You can use BlackBerry Desktop Manager synchronization settings DM. Note that, first installed outlook, and then start the desktop management software have this. Go to option < profile settings < outlook <confirmed. Second, double-click on the Intellisync. Here you can select to synchronize the contents. Check and reply.
Old 07-04-2010

The point of synchronization is very simple, connected after the double-click Intellisync, and then immediately synchronized. General walk one, since even the phone is automatically synchronized with the. Good OUTLOOK installed to connect the phone to the computer after, the desktop manager in the forwarding device will be activated and jump out, push it forward into the functional device is used for EMAIL can directly cancel). Next for Using Notepad (memo) to achieve e-book synchronization functions. Use Notepad (memo) e-book synchronization functions to achieve. Check and reply.
Old 07-04-2010

Re: Sync outlook contacts and calendar to blackberry Pearl automatically

If the phone to call the category a bit complicated, if re-sync with OUTLOOK classification will be convenient to go. To facilitate the point of outlook address book, a few key points classification.
1. Into OUTLOOK < contact point of the lower left corner and select the By Category view, then right-click a contact < out of a category type of window, where you can enter a category, point to add to the list, the following will have a choice, and then point to confirm..
2. All part of the good, the phone can be reached simultaneously, the phone in the phone book there are a filter (entry point of wheel after confirmation), you can choose groups indicates that (according to box to confirm). In addition, the deposit can also choose a new number when the group.
One thing I always do not understand, if they pick up a strange call, we will keep through the call records to the address book, but keep the work going to be the default number, not the phone number or other.
3. Add that the most secure phone back up through the desktop management software backup and restore export contacts.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,