Thread: SWYPE for HTC Phone

SWYPE for HTC Phone

Hello. I have HTC phone and wants SWYPE application for my device. Do not know from where can get the application. It would then help me out in order to work for the same. I have heard it is a good application and eases a lot of effort. So please do help me out in order to process the function the same. Hope I would get a solution.

Re: SWYPE for HTC Phone

In order to get the application you need to check out on HTC official site. You will get the application for the same that is required. This application would help you out in making the things to work easy. This would then help you out to get the things to work very well. So check it out on the site. Get the application downloaded and install the same.

You need to get the application downloaded and then install he same on your phone. After it is been done go to the settings. From that menu you need to go to all settings. After that go to personal then input. Frmo there you will need that is they might ask for input method. With the drop down tab select "SWYPE." This would then help in making the issue to be sorted.

You need to check out for Swype v3.9 for HTC HD2 application on Google. This would then make the application to work out. It is essential that you work out in order to make the things work out well. Get the application get downloaded. Check out on Google. After carry out the process that is been needed. You can then process for the same.

It is a good application and has a good feature to work out. It is faster and easier way for text entry on your smartphone. With Swype, you can type at a rate of 50 words per minute with one single continuous finger motion without having to lift the finger from your screen. Do look out for the this and follow out the process as above.