Thread: BB Messenger Icon GONE

BB Messenger Icon GONE

I have the Blackberry mobile phone and the model which i am using is BlackBerry Pearl 8130 mobile. The problem which i am facing is that the Blackberry Messenger (BB messenger) is missing in my phone. I think by mistakenly i have deleted the icon from the mobile. So i want to know that how can i resolve this BB Messenger Icon of my BlackBerry Pearl 8130 mobile phone.

Re: BB Messenger Icon GONE

You have the BlackBerry Pearl 8130 mobile phone and you are facing the issue with the BlackBerry Messenger installed in your mobile phone. According to you the blackberry messenger icon is missing in your mobile phone and reason for this is, might be you have deleted the icon. I think you should restart the Blackberry mobile phone. This will resolve the issue and you will be able to see the icon again.

I want to ask you that when you deleted the blackberry messenger icon from your BlackBerry Pearl 8130 mobile phone then the Messenger get uninstalled or only the icon was deleted. So if only the icon is deleted then it can be recovered by the factory setting restore. So restore the settings of your BlackBerry Pearl 8130 mobile phone to the factory setting.

In most of the mobile phone when you delete the icons of any software or the application the whole application is get uninstalled from the mobile phone. So there is only one way to use the BlackBerry messenger in your BlackBerry Pearl 8130 mobile phone. You will have to reinstall the BlackBerry messenger in your mobile phone. This will fix the problem.

You can download the BlackBerry Messenger for your BlackBerry Pearl 8130 mobile phone by two ways. You can download it using the your BlackBerry Browser present in your mobile phone and you can also download it through BlackBerry App World. So use the method which is better according to your needs and install it in your BlackBerry Pearl 8130 mobile phone. For more details refer the link given below.
    http://uk.blackberry.com/devices/fea..._messenger.jsp

The BlackBerry Messenger has some great features. It includes the following features.
    • Send and receive messages with unlimited character length
    • Personalise BBM with a display picture
    • Get real-time confirmations when your messages are delivered
    • Add friends by scanning barcodes or sharing PINs
    • Share pictures, videos and more with multiple contacts at once
    • Create groups of friends, family or colleagues
    • See what your friends are listening to