Thread: How can I install Skype on my BlackBerry Pearl

How can I install Skype on my BlackBerry Pearl

Hello I have a Blackberry pearl mobile phone. The thing is that I want to know how to install Skype on my Blackberry pearl phone. I am not able to do it or it does not work or function. I have the application but it wont get install. May be I am performing wrong. Please do help me out so that i can use the application. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: How can I install Skype on my BlackBerry Pearl

You can try out using the Mobile skype application for your phone that may then allow to get the application to be installed to the system and hence you may then work out worth the same very well. It is essential that you check out or do work for the same. You need to look for the betterment of the thing that would help in making the issue to be sorted.

Well in order to make the application install you need to just use the application and execute the same to it. It depends that the application is proper and has no issues related to the same. So in order to make the things to work out essentially well you need to execute the program to the phone. So use the latest application that is available and execute the same.

There is a possibility that the application you are using may be beta version and hence this is the reason that it is not functioning well. It could be that the bet version application may not respond or get worked well. So you need to check out for the same. As per my knowledge the application is about to be released later next moth. So you can try for the same. Or purchase the application for 5$.

An application called as IM+Talk for Blackberry can be used in order to process the same. This is because the application works fine and is supported to the phone that you use. his application would get installed easily and you can then make the application to get executed and processed well. Hope this should help in making the issue to be sorted. Do check out for the same.

There is another application called as IM+Skype software that would help in making the application to execute well. It is basically used to transfer voice data over this wireless network. This application can be downloaded from the Skype's official website for blackberry phones. Do look out for the same. It may help you out in solving the issue and making it to work in your way.