Thread: Flash player download failed on iPad's safari

Flash player download failed on iPad's safari

Hey , My Flash player download failed on iPad's safari . As i was on the Facebook and wanted to play some file which is asking for the flash payer plugin. So i have clicked on the same and it redirected me to the download page of the same. And when i clicked on the Download button of same it displayed an error message the download failed. So help me with the issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Flash player download failed on iPad's safari

This might be little upsetting for you but this is the error message every time when you try to download the flash player as the iPad is not having the support for the Flash player so better to leave the same on the as it is. The flash player is not being installed on the iPad and can not be installed on the same . Thats what i got.

I don't really understand that why the Apple released te iPad when there are still lots of bugs are awaiting to fix. It would be better if they released the same after working with this bugs. This can not be expected from the Apple like company. Without flash player support it is not possible to surf on many webpages.

I think that there is support for the Flash player on the iPad as i am also worried about the same but when i opened the Youtube site which i think also run with the Flash player was working all fine and playing the video on the same. So it is better if you check for the flash download once again which might work this time.

I think you might have installed then Youtube plugin for the iPad which is made by the Apple to support the playing of the Youtube video on the iPad. This seems that the Apple is aware of the Flash Player issue but did not solved this and allowed only the Youtube to play the video. So final answer is there is no support for Flash Player.

Thanks for all your help that you have given me regarding use of the Flash player issue which i am getting. But after going through all the detail that you have given me i come to know that this is not possible So i am planning to return the ipad to apple and buy some good laptop to work with the same.