Thread: Skype on Apple iPad

Skype on Apple iPad

Hello, I am planning to buy a iPad for my dad as he requires one for his daily use of emailing and browsing. But before that i need to clear one thing that does Skype on Apple iPad is supported. As dad always requires to chat with skype so if there are no support then no use of buying it. Advise me something for the same.

Re: Skype on Apple iPad

As you are planning to buy the same iPad for your dad who are the frequent user of the Skype and wanted to access the same on the iPad this is Good news for you that the skype is supported by the iPad and it works all fine. Some of the reports say that the application developed for the iPhone is working on the iPad also.

Firstly you deserve the big thanks for giving me so quick response for the query that i have asked for the Skype on iPad. But still having one query that i think you can solve. As i am aware that skype can work on the iPad but is it possible to run the iChat and skype together on the iPad. So help me with this also.

NO you cant run both the things together as there is multitasking issue in the iPad as you cant run the same in the background. So if you are planing to have the both the things together on the iPad then let me tell you that this is not possible. The multitasking is not possible for the of the Apple iPad. Thats it!!!!!!!!!

NO you cant run both the things together as there is multitasking issue in the iPad as you cant run the same in the background. So if you are planing to have the both the things together on the iPad then let me tell you that this is not possible. The multitasking is not possible for the of the Apple iPad. Thats it!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks a lot for helping me out with the issue. I will work on the same.