Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Smartphone is overheating

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Smartphone is overheating

Hey guys, I am asking this query on behalf my friend. He is using Blackberry Torch 9800 Smartphone and until 2 days back the mobile was working smoothly without any issues. But from last two days, the Blackberry device has started acting strangely and has started up with this particular problem of getting extremely hot. The problem arises mostly when I am using the mobile or when I am on calls. And because of this overheating issue the call sometimes get disconnected. Sometimes the mobile works normal and sometimes it’s up this issue. Can anyone explain me why this is happening? And If any solution then please feel free to share it with me.

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Smartphone is overheating

The problem of overheating in mobiles can be caused because of many reasons. One of the most important reason is that the user is running to much applications and services which might be causing the battery of your mobile to drain quickly. More and more power is consumed leading to your mobile getting extremely hot. I would thus recommend you to suggest your friend to close all the unnecessary applications and background services in your mobile. This would considerably decrease the heating issue in his mobile.

Usage of mobile for long time is the major reason causing the blackberry torch mobile of your friend to heat up so early. He might be talking on his phone continuously and that is why the mobile is getting hot. Most of the battery power is consumed while talking on phone, thus heating up the hardware of your friends blackberry Smartphone and making the mobile hot. Also as blackberry torch is a Smartphone, it is obvious that many applications must be running side by side, which are adding up to the battery consumption of the mobile.

It might be possible that you friend must be using some duplicate battery in his Blackberry Torch 9800 mobile. The Duplicate battery must be the reason behind this problem. The battery he using in his blackberry mobile might not be compatible with his mobile phone, thus causing the overheating issue in his mobile. It is always recommended to use genuine parts and software. So, I would also suggest your friend to make sure that the battery he has installed in his device must be a genuine blackberry torch’s battery and not any other random duplicate one.

As you said the problem is with your friends Blackberry Torch 9800 getting extremely hot while you are using it, the problem might be with his mobiles battery. It might be possible that your battery might have corrupted and that is why it is acting faulty. So it is recommended that you purchase a new genuine Blackberry battery for your Blackberry Torch 9800 Smartphone. Using an new working flawless battery would probably stop you mobile from getting heated up.

According to me, you should probably contact the nearest blackberry store in your area and get your blackberry Torch 9800 mobile checked and repaired by the technical staff of Blackberry mobiles. They are the best known people to solve any issue related to Blackberry mobile. I would recommend you to search for blackberry store on the official website of Blackberry. If your mobile is genuine Blackberry and it is under warranty period, then you will be getting your mobile repaired, free of cost.

I also got this problem. I got this problem :

1. Even charged 2 hours and completed charging, the battery suddenly dead and red.

2. Sometimes, when charging, they are some ICON show like a PLUG sign on the Batery icon on top of the screen. When this icon appeared, the phone will so hot and overheating. (SCARY)

Please help regarding this.

I think there is need of changing the battery which you are having on the phone of yours. Still the issue is not resolved then I am suggesting that you should visit the official service center and get the further help.