Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sync iPhone contacts with iPad

Portable Devices

Old 07-04-2010

Sync iPhone contacts with iPad

Hi,
How to sync iPhone contacts to iPad. I am trying to find out the answer for this from a long time. I had searched all the option of iPad but that thing does not show anything support for that. Does there is any specific application for that. I have a lots of contacts saved on my iPhone with emails addresses and I want to get that full on my iPad with iPhone calender also. Need help.

Old 07-04-2010

Re: Sync iPhone contacts with iPad

I think you can do that by using the Bluetooth. You can simply connect first both the devices via Bluetooth and then try to use the export options in the contacts. Basically in iPad I had not noticed option for calendar and contacts. I might have missed them. But if iPad detects the transfer then it will automatically add all the stuff to your iPad and that would be easy.
Old 07-04-2010

I had tired to do that but this really does not work. When I tried to sync iPhone and iPad with each other, they did not recognize each other. I had tried to play with the settings in iPad and iPhone but does not workin. But you can do that with the help of iTunes. Just connect the iPad and then go to info tab in the device. Here you can change the settings and sync your calendar, photos and contacts.
Old 07-04-2010

The best way to transfer contacts and calenders from your iPhone to iPad is using iTunes. You can simply first import that in your PC and then transfer the same to iPad within no time. This consumes some time but it is the only. You can not only add contacts, calenders but also photos, audio and video. So this makes iTunes a helpful tool here.
Old 07-04-2010

Why don't you try MobileME for that. I had saved all my contacts, calendar, photos, videos, etc on the MobileMe account. It is chargeable but though very useful to get your files around the world. You can then simply login your account from iPad and access your files, save them and do a lot more thing. I will not recommend the bluetooth option for this. That is a failure.
Old 07-04-2010

Yes that is right MobileME is the best choice for this. You will need to login to your account and then you can pair your iPhone and iPad to transfer your contacts. In using Bluetooth you can pair both the devices first and then sync your devices. You can use the MobileME option in that part also. You can also send your calender via mail and open the same in iPad then.
Old 24-02-2011

Best and EASIEST way, without Mobile me is to get the ebook; Easily Transfer your contacts to iPad, iPhone... It is ay iBookstore and Kindle.

REALLY EASY directions to transfer your contacts Yourself!!! Great screen shots made it a breeze!! Now I have control over my contacts Myself, always!! Anytime and i'mnot in fear of ever losing them again!!

Anyone owning an iPad and iPhone should get that ebook!! It's like having secret Knowledge no one ever told you about!!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,