Thread: iPad working slow on wifi

iPad working slow on wifi

Hi,
    Anyone has noticed that iPad speeds goes down when you try to work on wifi. I am facing problem here on this. My iPad becomes slow when I try to connect to a wifi and browse internet for new ebooks. This only happens when I am online. Other than this the iPad works smoothly related to movies and photos. I am not able to figure out the reason behind this.

Re: iPad working slow on wifi

Does you have a constant internet connection. This can be happen to fluctuation in the internet network which is keeping the iPad more busy in the background and thus makes it slow on wifi. You will have to first ensure that your internet connectivity is regular and proper without any deviation on it. Then check back. If still it is slow then there might be some system issue.

There are many user complaining on this. I had found some discussion on forums regarding the slow working of a iPad. In one thread I had gone through a problem where a user was not able to sync the iPad with Windows PC. When he tries to connect the synchronization works very slowly and cause iPad to freeze for while. I believe this can be only for old computers.

It works fine but becomes slow on low signals. If the internet connectivity lows down from the ISP side the iPad shows you a low performance. You can notice that on Wi-fi signal indicator. If that is fluctuating then you will face a low down issue on iPad. You can try to the iPad in the area where it can give a maximum coverage. Try to contact your ISP for that.

I had too find a similar problem. When my wifi bar goes down the iPad got freezes on that online site. But as the indicator goes high things went to normal. This is definitely a internet based issue and there is no other system related error in iPad. You will have to login your site whenever you got a full signal strength for wifi connection. Try this out and check back.

I am not sure about this. Till now my iPad works well in the matter for wifi and syncing. I had also found some discussion on forums related to wifi connection. That majorly deals with the wireless connection. Some the iPad shutdowns for a temporary basis and restarts. You can do nothing in that. You will need to speak to your service provider for internet issue.