Thread: Does iPad support the network printing?

Does iPad support the network printing?

Hi there, I have bought an iPad which i like the most and having some query about the same. I wanted to know that Does iPad support the network printing? As i have made an pdf file which i wanted to print on the notwork printer. So help me with the solution of the same so that i can perform the printing on the Network.Thank you

Re: Does iPad support the network printing?

The straight answer for this question is NO as there is no application made on the iPad to support the network printing on the same. I am having also the same problem about which i contacted the Apple and the result comes with the No. As there is no support for the network printing on the Apple iPad. Thanks

Yeah thats true about the iPad as it is not made to support the Network Printing with this device. I am little shocked to about this. Why the Apple have not been introduced the Network Printing in the iPad this is the Gadget which people are expecting a lot and this type of issue can really upset the user of the same.

iPad is not made as the replacement for the computer or the Laptop so you cant expect the 100 % functionality with the same. It is better to leave it in the separate category and not to compare with the laptop or computer. It can not give you the all functionality like the computer and laptop. Just use it the way it is introduced.

iPad is not made as the replacement for the computer or the Laptop so you cant expect the 100 % functionality with the same. It is better to leave it in the separate category and not to compare with the laptop or computer. It can not give you the all functionality like the computer and laptop. Just use it the way it is introduced.
    I agree with the same as you can check out the speech of the Steve who have clearly said that this is not the replacement for the Laptop.

I am having the same issue and looking for the solution of the same and after going through all the detail i come to know that right now there is no fixes for this issue. We cant until the fix for this will release. So one thing that i need to do is to wait for the release of the new OS which might be carry the fix for this problem. Thanks