Thread: iPad Sync Slow or Backup Slow?

iPad Sync Slow or Backup Slow?

I am getting problem with my iPad. I don't know whether my iPad sync is slow or the itune backup process is slow. If I consider the iPad then it gives the message that the "Sync in Progress", but iTunes says "Backing up iPad". I have installed the calculator, Kindle, e-reader and Ibooks are installed on it. If I check the duration of the Sync then it takes only few seconds. But, If I check the backup duration, then it simply shows the 3 hrs duration. What is the reason behind this.

re: iPad Sync Slow or Backup Slow?

Hey, I think you are having something problem in your iPad as it will won't take this much time for taking the backup. It may be possible that some of the part of your ipad, got corrupted and that is why you are getting this problem. If you simply make use of the checking all of your data, then you will come to know which data is not working and then you can simply able to get the solution for your problem by simply removing that data.

Hey, I don't think that you are having any sort of problem. As if you are taking backup for the first time, then it will take this much time. Normally it will complete within the 2 hrs, though it is showing you the time duration of the 3 hrs. So, I would suggest you to simply complete the whole process of the backup and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply make use of it and get solved your problem.

Hey, it totally depend on your iPad. As how much amount of data your iPad may have, that much more time, it will take to take backup of your data. So, simply let it to complete the taking your backup and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is necessary to make use of the backup and then only you will able to get to use it. If you have less amount of data, then it will take less time for taking backup of your data.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply remove your iTunes. Then simply reinstall it and then you will able to get solved for your problem. If you are getting more time for taking backup of your data from the iPad then you must need to reinstall the iTunes, as it is taking backup and if there is problem in your iTunes then your backup process may take more time, but after that also, you will not able to get the complete backup. So, simply check out it and get solved your problem.

Be sure to used the USB connector that came with the iPad. I was using an older one that has worked for other iphone/itouch products and everything went very slow. Using the one that came with the iPad helped speed things up considerably.