Thread: Using Verizon MiFi with new iPad

Using Verizon MiFi with new iPad

I am using a "Verizon MIFI" with my new iPad and i can say that it works great with the new ipad. It is a bit expensive which is available for $60 for a month, but with this I can run my laptop, iMac, iPhone and also iPad at the same time. It Runs five devices at the same time. But i am unable to tell if it's faster than a 3g iPad since they don't exist. So i wanted to confirm that is it ok for me to use and also if anyone is using then please give me some suggestion.

Re: Using Verizon MiFi with new iPad

I have just used the Skype with the mifi and i can say that it works great outside, inside with mixed results but what do you expect that should using 3G pushing out to wifi. As i have noticed that it gives the best result and it can be helpful in connecting to the wifi with great speed and with great features. So all other people they haven't tried it then go for it and feel the difference in speed with normal wifi.

I also have this MIFI and using it. And i work on it very oftenly. With this mifi i haven't faced any of the laging problem in connecting with the other network. It seems that it is a reasonable solution specially for those people who are in non-3G areas. It really helps in connecting to the internet and with the other wifi network easily and also it can used with the iphone and imac.

I have been using this mifi for a long time on my phone and it had cost me around 80 a month which includes 1000 mins and unlimited texts. It works great with my Ipad. By sitting outside and my phone is inside and i can use it without any of the problem. I dont get any 3g coverage in my area but most of the pages still load in a seconds. So i think it is worth having for those who don't have 3g in their area.

I opposed for using the ATT 3G network on my iPhone, and i really dislike the service in my area. The MiFi i use it right now and it is so easy to configure and access and also i can carry a 3G broadband hotspot around in my pocket. The iPad can fetch mails as usual thru the MiFi and also I can it can be used with the MacBook and iPhone. I went for the 250MB plan which cost me $39.99, as it is a great filler solution to bridge with the Wi-Fi hotspot.

I think it is a great option to have it on our Ipad which is really great for the ipad to have all the internet pages with a great and fast speed without any of the 3g connection. I have this connection and i can say that you can also use this with other apple devices without any of the problem. So if you want then you can contact them and have it on your ipad and ask them to provide the better plan to have it on your ipad.