Thread: Intermittent WiFi on iPad

Intermittent WiFi on iPad

I am having an issue with the iPad. As Intermittent WiFi on iPad. My iPad got the internet connection drop while working on the iPad and could not find the reason behind the same. But the connection got reestablished after giving a restart to the same. So if any one is aware of this issue then let me know about the same. Thanks

Re: Intermittent WiFi on iPad

I am having the same problem with the iPad which freezes specially while watching the video on the same and there is no other option left then to restart the same. As if now i have not yet some to the solution of the same. So if you find the solution of the freezing on the iPad then let me know about it.

I have searched for your query and come to know about the fact that the iPad freezes it own without any proper notification and the when you are not expecting the same. The problem is got resolve with the help of the a restart and there is no other solution of the same as i have searched all over. Thanks

As there are some issue with the heating of the iPad so it seems that you are also having the same problem with the iPad which is going through the heating issue and that is why got freeze. Are you working in sunlight? As the it is suggested from the Apple not to use the same in the sunlight as it got heated. So when you are getting this kind of problem then its better to go to the cool environment and shut down the same.

I think that your router is having some issue which is dropping the connection. So its better to reboot the same. And if the problem persist after the router reboot then reset the router so that it will continue with the new setting of the same. Also you can try to renew the wifi connection instead of restarting the same.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"