Thread: iPad Not Saving Settings Of WiFi

iPad Not Saving Settings Of WiFi

Hello, I have bought the iPad today and I like it really. But, while making use of it, I was concerned about the issue of the wifi. That means, it is not saving settings of the Wifi. I have done today it twice and I am not able to get the solution for it. If you are having any solution or any setting from which I can solve that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: iPad Not Saving Settings Of WiFi

Hey, I am also facing the same issue. If you are having solution on this, then please provide that to me. I have tried to search the solution on internet, but I don't find anywhere solution for it. If you are having any sort of solution for it, then please provide that to me. If you simply get the solution for it, then send that to me also, so, I can able to solve my problem also. I have tried to make some troubleshooting solution, but it won't work for me.

Hey, I was not getting any kind of WiFi problem with my iPad till today. But, in afternoon, it started the problem. It is not connecting to the wifi and I am not able to get the solution for this. If you are having any solution then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I though that it is quiet temporary problem, but it is not solved until now. And I want to solve it as soon as possible. So, if you are having any solution, then provide that to me.

Hello, there are sometime problem may occur when the ipad wake up from the sleep or after restart that it would not connect to the Wi-Fi network. It may occur in the dual band routers which are having capacity to deliver the following :
    • If your router is making use of the single network name for each of the network.
    • If your router is making use of the different security settings for the different settings.

Hey, simply follow the steps below and get solved your problem:
    • You need to make use of the different Wi-Fi network names for identifying the each band. For doing this you just need to add the characters to the network names.
    • It is necessary that your both of the networks will make use of the same security type.

And if then also if you are getting the problem, then follow the steps below:
    • Go to the Settings.
    • Then click on the General.
    • Then use the option of the Reset.
    • Then you will get the option of the Reset Network Settings, select it and solve your problem.