Thread: notebook doesn't allow me to open any file

notebook doesn't allow me to open any file

I have a Lenovo laptop with the Intel core i5 processor and with the compatible mother board and 160 GB hard disk. Over all the configuration of the laptop is too good. Yesterday I was starting my laptop and try to open the file but not a single file I can open. I asked my friend they told to me format the laptop I don’t want loss my data. So if anyone have to any idea about have to how to open the file in this condition the please reply me.

Re: notebook doesn't allow me to open any file

Few month before I also faced this problem on my computer. The main reason of such type of problem is that any harm full virus are interred in your computer system. That time I purchase a latest AVG antivirus from the market and then install into the my computer system and the scan the whole computer .After that I found some dangerous viruses then I delete that viruses after that my PC is working fine . so recommend you to purchase good antivirus and then scan your pc.

This type of problem I am facing before few year that time I tried many antivirus but the virus is too dangerous and my window file is totally corrupted so that it not able to open the files and the folder . That time I was taken the XP software bootable CD then repair the window xp after that my all windows file were repaired then I installed the antivirus and then delete the all virus form the my computer.

If your system is not allowing opening any file or folder then you have to restore your system then it allows you to open the files. To restore your system you have to click over the start button and then select the program option. After the program selection option you have to select the accessories option. In the accessories option you have to select then select the system restore option and then your problem automatically solve.

The main reason of such type problem is your computer affected by the very harm full virus or your system has missing some windows file. In my experience you have three option to avoid a such critical problems. first one is install a very good antivirus and the second one is take XP bootable CD and repair your system and the third on is that restore your computer system using the system restore utility and last way is try from the command prompt .