Thread: Error with WiFi in ipad

Error with WiFi in ipad

I have an Apple Ipad which i have recently purchased it, it helped me to work for my school project. But from few days there had been a problem with the wifi connection in ipad. I am not able to connect to my University's wi-fi which works well with my iPhone but not with the ipad. It always gives me an error message "Cisco Clean Access Java Applet web client could NOT be launched." Please help me i don't know what to do.

Re: Error with WiFi in ipad

I think that if they are using a java or the Flash as an Applet, then the Safari will not allow you to log in. This problem was seen and faced by most of the people who have apple iphone, yes it was also faced in iphone without any of the solution. So i think if you want then you can go on the official website and there you can leave your post to get the update for your problem and also some solutions for the same.

As you have stated that you are facing thisn problem i think that it could be that the IPad does not support the necessary feature of the security for your college, as many of the college networks they have a 32 incripted password by which you might need to contact to your school administration department and ask them to allow you access for your ipad.

I can say that it is important to have Cisco update for your ipad and it's Clean Access NAC Appliance which can be helpful in resolving these issues. It can be also the problem with your university's wifi or business that has not updated to the newest version of the cisco or it might have been wrongly configured. So to avoid this problem you need to update your ipads software and also ask your university to update their software too.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this is the problem with the software of the ipad, so you need to update the ipad software which can help you to solve this problem and also if you want then you can go on the official website of the apple and just check for the update for your ipad. I think the Cisco they have to release their software update so that it can help the users to get rid from such kind of errors. Hope this helps you out.

As you have stated that you are facing the problem in connecting with the university's wifi, i have a question that are you able to connect to the other wifi with your ipad? If it is yes then i think the problem if with the university's wifi and if you want to have the connection then you need to ask the university people to check the settings for their wifi connection. And also ask them to update the software which can help in connecting the other devices.