Thread: how to sync pdfs on ipad?

how to sync pdfs on ipad?

Hello,
    I want to know if the pdf files can be synced on Ipad? I know that Itunes can sync epub files on windows operating system. But even it does not have a pdf file support. Now if I have downloaded pdf and I want it to sync it with the Ipad then how can I do this? If you guys know how to do this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: how to sync pdfs on ipad?

Hello,
    I think you can do this by downloading the Goodreader application which is available for Ipads. You will have to just plugin your Ipad to the compute and open the Itunes and there on the app section you can find the sync button. Just click on the button to sync the pdf with it. Or else you can just drag and drop the file in the files sections, sync will automatically start. I guess this is easy and you can easily do this.

Hello,
    The above is the perfect process to sync the pdf files with the device, but if you want to do it in other way you can do it. If you have downloaded a pdf in your safari browser, then you will need to just drag it to the Goodreader application and it will automatically sync with the device. I have not idea if this is true with Firefox or any other browser because I have not used them. But i am sure with safari web browser. After dragging it, give it some time to just load, once it is loaded completely, then it is done.

Hello,
    Also, I think there is a folder support for the Goodreader so that you can recognize the pdfs which you have downloaded. Though i do not know if this works with Ipad because I have not tried this, but mostly no, it does not work with Ipad, I think this is what Ipad is lacking about. I would love a folder for pdf files, that would be a great feature for Ipad. Also, if this is provided then you can easily find the pdf's that you had downloaded. I guess this will be provided soon.

Hello,
    There are some powerful features for managing file and folder in Goodreader application. You can even create new folder you want and remove , rename it, move, delete it. You can even compress files or folders using the .zip archives. Also, you can unzip them correspondingly. One of the features that i like the most is you can even send emails from the Goodreader application. If you need more information this site then you can visit their official site.