Thread: can I print photo directly from iPad to the printer?

can I print photo directly from iPad to the printer?

Hello to all,
    I have recently bought a cool new apple ipad. It has amazing look. It has veru interesting features. I know that it is possible to import and view photos in ipad using iWork, but I want to print these photos using printer. Please tell me can I print photo directly from iPad to the printer?
    Thank is advanced.

Re: can I print photo directly from iPad to the printer?

Hey as per my information you have to use Print n Share application to print photo from iPad to the printer. “Print & Share” for the iPad is the best printing and file sharing app. It enables you to print emails, files, web pages, contacts and images and also shares files & documents with your desktop computer. iPad printing with “Print & Share” lets you print information from your iPad to a printer connected to your computer, via network or local. You can get this application form official site of it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are using iWork then you have to use following steps to fix this problem. In order to print, you first need to send your file to your computer.
    To print your file, send it to your computer via email, iWork.com public beta, or File Sharing in iTunes. You can then access the file from your computer and print it from there. When exporting documents, including PDF, ensure the target computer has access to the fonts used in the document.

Printing is currently not available directly on iPad. Keynote creates media-rich documents that you can share digitally via email, iWork.com, or File Sharing in iTunes. Keynote also makes it easy to create Keynote ’09 and PDF files. Those documents can be printed from any computer that opens these files.

Note: When exporting documents, including PDF, ensure the target computer has access to the fonts used in the document.

Hey you have to use ActivePrint application to print photo directly from iPad to the printer.ActivePrint for the iPhone is the easiest way to print from your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Print photos, web pages, notes, and more from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to almost any printer in the world. IT has following features.
    # Print photos from your photo album or your device’s camera
    # Print the contents of your device’s clipboard, letting you easily print content from other apps!
    # Print contacts from the address book and web pages
    # Print plain text from a built in notepad screen

You have to use PrintCentral application to print photo directly from iPad to the printer. PrintCentral is the supreme printing app for the iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. PrintCentral combines all of the key features from the the printing apps available on the iTunes store today. PrintCentral will enable you to print email, contacts, web pages, copied "clips", email attachments, photos, text messages, shipping labels and much much more.