Thread: Does iPad screen scratches?

Does iPad screen scratches?

Hi there, I am having an issue that i need to solve with your help. I have an iPad and want to know Does iPad screen scratches? as mine got scratch. As i was expecting that this is the product of the Apple so possibly it will be scratched proof like iPhone. But somehow it got the scratch. So so any one having the same problem then let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Does iPad screen scratches?

This can be possible as the iPad is not scratch proof like all other device of the Apple. So if you are having the scratch then you cant so any thing. But now make sure for the future use that you will keep the scratchy things away from your iPad as it is not scratch proof. Thats all i know about the same. Hope you will like the same.

It is better to use the scratch proof cover for the iPad as its screen is not protected from the scratch. There are various cover are available on the different website. Just go through the Google Search about iPad screen protector and you will get lots of link available for the same. So do the same and work with the same.

The best way to secure your iPad is to keep it in side the case given with the iPad as the chances of scratch be reduce with the same. The Case cover the screen and protect from the scratch on the iPad which is the best solution as i am doing with mine. And remove when you need to. I hope this will be helpful for you.

I think you required the iPad Screen Protector as you are not like handy with this kind of stuff and getting the scratch on the iPad so it better to buy one for your devise. This will cost around $10 to $12 of the same but the screen will be protected from any kind of scratch. For some good screen protector check out the link given below.
    iPad Screen Protector Required
    Last edited by goatape; 07-04-2010 at 03:39 PM.

I think you required the iPad Screen Protector as you are not like handy with this kind of stuff and getting the scratch on the iPad so it better to buy one for your devise. This will cost around $10 to $12 of the same but the screen will be protected from any kind of scratch. For some good screen protector check out the link given below.
    iPad Screen Protector Required
    Thanks for the reply that you have given me to work with the same. As the Apple have to take care of the same.