Thread: Does Ipad support Farmville?

Does Ipad support Farmville?

I need some advice on this issue. I have heard that Apple Ipad which has just been launched supports all the internet browsers which are available. Therefore I want to know if Farmville is supported in Ipad or not. I want to buy a portable device which will support all the online games. So please help me in selecting the appropriate device. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does Ipad support Farmville?

Yes it is true that all the browsers which are available online are supported by the Apple Ipad. You can install the browsers by directly downloading the installation file for the browser which is supported in Mac system. After the installation file is downloaded, install the browser and configure the basic settings such as creating profiles. Once done, you will be able to use any browser on the Ipad without any problems.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As all the browsers which are available online are supported by the Ipad, all the online games will also be supported by the Ipad. All the online games use the applications/add-ons which are installed on the browser. Therefore as the browser is supported by the device, the games will also be supported by the iPad. Farmville also uses the applications which are installed on the browser and hence will be supported by the Apple Ipad.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Apple devices do not support flash games. Farmville which you want to play on the Ipad is a flash application and hence will not be supported by the Ipad. All the devices which are launched by apple such as Iphone, Ipod touch etc does not support any flash applications or plugins and hence the flash games do not work on the Ipad. Therefore if you are buying Ipad just for playing flash games, then the device is not meant for it. Although there is no flash application support in Ipad, it is loaded with lot of features.

You can buy Ipad as the developers of the Farmville game are going to launch, non flash versions of the games which are currently using flash environment. Zynga which is the developer of the game has stated that it will make exclusive non flash applications and game for the Apple devices which will be supported by iPod, iPhone and even the Ipad. All the applications will be provided for free by the developer and hence brings a good news to all the apple users.