Thread: iPad not auto-connecting to Wifi

iPad not auto-connecting to Wifi

Hi Friends,

Before few days I took the iPad. I didn't get any issue while working with wifi over iPad. But my actual problem is that my iPad is having problem for auto connection to the wifi. Because of that I have to I always need to reset the wifi every time whenever I turn on my iPad. I am totally frustrated because of this auto connection issue. I wonder if you are able to help me over this iPad issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: iPad not auto-connecting to Wifi

I don't think that there is any setting available in Apple iPad for auto connection to wifi. You will need to manually do the setting for wifi connection. I am also having the iPad, And I also want to do the same thing as you wanted, but didn't get any proper solution to this. Suppose you get any procedure to achieve this task, then please try to share it me.

This is not only problem of you iPad, all of the iPad suffering from the same issue. According to my information the Apple iPad 3G features along with wifi connectivity. In the way to resolve this wifi issue you will need to wait for next model of the iPad which will support to the auto connection to wifi. Hopefully it will solve your confusion related to the iPad wifi connection.

You need to use the option available in the wifi setting of iPad. You just need to turn on the auto wifi connectivity option from there. The next step is o restart you Apple iPad. And then see if your iPad is taking auto-connection to wifi or not. I also had the identical issue with my iPad wifi connection, and which got solved by using this trick.

Hi friend,

Under certain conditions, iPad may not automatically rejoin a known Wi-Fi network after restart or waking from sleep. This can occur with some third-party Wi-Fi routers that are dual-band capable when:
    • Using the same network name for each network
    • Using different security settings for each network