Thread: Getting time issue with my iPad

Getting time issue with my iPad

Hello Friends,

I have recently taken the Apple iPad. This iPad is worked finally for few days. But currently I am getting the time issue with my iPad. The thing is that time which appears at the top of iPad screen most of the times loses time hours. And because of that I always need to reset this time to cope with the correct timing. I don't have any idea about how to solve this timing issue of iPad. Please help me to sort out this iPad issue.

Re: Getting time issue with my iPad

Hi friend,

It sounds that you iPad is faulty, because of that you are getting the time issue. I think you also need to try to customize the time setting of your Apple iPad, This may solve you iPad time issue. There is also chanced that you clock stops whenever you put your iPad in sleep mode, and which also cause the your ipad to show wrong timing.

I am also having the same issue with the Apple iPad. But my I am getting this timing problem from the starting when I bough iPad. I also tried to customize the timing setting of my iPad, but still getting the same issue. I am totally frustrated because of this losing timing problem of my iPad. I also tried other trick, but didn't get any success.

I think you might have synchronized the timing of your iPad through iTunes. And because of this your iPad loses the time for few hour. In the way to avoid this type of timing problem, you need to remover this type of any synchronization. You can also try to modify the timing zone of your iPad clock. I hope it will definitely help you.

There are many issue which may cause issues to the iPad clock timing. One of them cause is that, you have mistakenly changes the time setting of iPad clock. The another cause is that, you might synchronized your iPad click timing to the any other websites. I think one of these issue might have happened with your Apple iPad. Other than this I don't have more idea about this iPad issue.