Thread: Ipad does not connects to router after waking up from Sleep mode

Ipad does not connects to router after waking up from Sleep mode

Hello there, I am facing a weird problem with the Ipad which I am using. I have recently bought an Apple Ipad 32gb which is giving some problems while running. I access Internet on the Ipad by connecting it to the wireless router but if the Ipad does not connects to router after waking up from Sleep mode. Once the Ipad is brought back from sleep mode, the Wifi connection has to be reset. So if anybody else is facing same problems with Ipad then please suggest some solutions.

Re: Ipad does not connects to router after waking up from Sleep mode

Check the configuration of the router to which you are connecting the Ipad. The configuration of the Ipad changes when some device is connected or disconnected from the network. If the configuration of the router changes then the device will not be able to connect to the router. To check the configuration of the router, login to it and open the configuration page. Check if the router is configured properly according to the settings provided by the Internet service provider. If there are any changes to be made, do it and then save the configuration. Reboot the router and see if the Ipad is able to connect to the router.

The Ipad which your using must be having some issues with the firmware. The working of the Ipad depends on the firmware of the Ipad. If the firmware of the Ipad is not working properly then the user will face similar problems like the one which you are facing. Take the Ipad to the nearest customer support center and get the firmware of the Ipad replaced. After replacing the firmware of the Ipad replaced, you will not face the same problem.

Sometimes the firmware of the Ipad enters a loop and due to which some features of the Ipad does not work properly. To bring the firmware of the Ipad out of the loop, you will have to reset the Ipad. After resetting the Ipad check if you are able to maintain the wifi connection. To reset the Ipad, Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time til the Apple logo appears. Once the apple logo appears, release the buttons and check the wifi connectivity.

I was also facing the same problem with the Ipad which I am using. The wifi connection used to get disconnected when the Ipad was put to sleep. I tried to find out the solution and finally found out that the disconnection of wireless network is due to the brightness of the Ipad. There is some bug in the Ipad due to which the brightness of the Ipad affects the Wireless connectivity. When the brightness of the Ipad is lowered, it will get disconnected frequently when put to sleep mode. Hence keep the brightness of the Ipad to maximum which will prevent disconnection of the Wireless network.