Thread: Top 10 Games for iPad

Top 10 Games for iPad

Recently i have purchased a new brand Apple IPad and after using it i think that it is a great device to have it. But i think that there are not muck games developed for it. So i need some of the information on the games which can be played on my ipad and also if you can give me the information on Top Ten games for ipad then it would be really appreciated. I have some of the games like Fieldrunners, Civilization and i need more..

Re: Top 10 Games for iPad

I have most of the best game which can be played on the Ipad and also if you want then you can get all the information on the games by going on the internet and also you can go on the official website of apple and there you get the games for your ipad. I am playing games like Need for Speed HD, Angry Birds HD and The Mirror's Edge, these games are really cool to have on ipad.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

After seeing your post i went on the internet and i was able to fing most of the games for the ipad, but there was some of the games which are made for the ipad. So if you want then you can check it out and have all the detail on these games which are listed below:

1) Plants Vs Zombies HD
    2) Angry Birds HD
    3) Flight Control HD
    4) Mirror’s Edge iPad
    5) Need For Speed Shift iPad
    5) Need For Speed Shift iPad
    7) Real Racing HD
    8 ) Command & Conquer
    9) Top Gun
    10) Civilization Revolution iPad

These are the top 10 games which are made for Ipad.

I have this game which is called "Plants Vs Zombies HD" it is specially made for ipad. The iPad version comes with a minigame, “Buttered
    Popcorn”. This game is the most anticipated game for the Apple iPad as before its release people were talking about this game on the forums sites and chat rooms. This game is developed by the PopCap and all the games which are developed by them are loved by most of the people.

I have NOVA HD iPad on my ipad and i can say that this game is as godd as it is aviailable on the iphone. The iPad version of this game comes with an online deathmatch modes which can be able to supports upto four players. The controls for the iPad are modified which has now allowed for more precise targeting. N.O.V.A. for iPad is a must game for the players who loved it on the iPhone as in the version of iPad version it has more superior graphics.

smile Re: Top 10 Games for iPad

I found Flight Control HD simply awesome.
    Cheers