Thread: Firefox on ipod touch

Firefox on ipod touch

Hello,
    My question is, is there a firefox version for the apple Ipad? I have not heard of this yet, I have also searched this on internet but no help found. I really think that there should be a Firefox version for Ipad touch. If you guys have any idea abut this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Mozilla firefox for Ipad

Hello,
    I do not think that there is any version of Firefox for Ipad touch. Even Mozilla have not announced this nor Apple have announced something like that. I do not think that Apple will be more interested in this as they have their own Safari browser. If some one has to look into this, then it is Mozilla. Mozilla has also launched a mobile version of Firefox browser. So, lets hope that firefox version will be soon available for Ipad.

Re: Firefox on ipod touch

Hello,
    I do not see any point of Firefox running on Ipad touch. That is I do not feel that this is really needed. I personally do not feel any need for a Firefox version for Ipad touch. Firefox is a great browser because it has a lot of plugins, and this is true that the huge number of plugins make the Firefox browser a popular browser. So, even if Firefox will run on the smaller devices, what about the plugins, I do not think that they will not work there.

Hello,
    I think firefox will be cool it they will provide a version of firefox for Ipad. But if there is Safari for Apple Ipad, then what is the use of the Firefox browser. Because even Safari is the best browser for Mac operating system. But some of the people are so used to the firefox plugins that they need the firefox browser where ever they go. For example, many of the users use the flickr account plugin of firefox and they are so used to it, that they want the plugin.

Hello,
    I use Firefox on my Mac operating system because I do not like Safari, I am not saying that Safari is a bad browser, but I have some bad experiences about the Safari browsers. I would like something like Firefox Ipad for Mozilla. I think that there is a problem while downloading files in the Safari web browser. And I use the Firefox browser and i have no problems what so ever. So, I feel there should be a Firefox browser for Ipad.