Thread: iPad weak WiFi signal

iPad weak WiFi signal

I am having issue with the iPad which i have bought and getting the very weak signal in the same. But the MacBook and iPhone of mine showing the good and strong signal on the same location. Does any one else having the iPad weak WiFi signal issue? Help me to get rid of this issue. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPad weak WiFi signal

Hey, I am having the same issue with the WiFi of the iPad which is giving weak signal. To sort the same i have standing next to the router but the same issue was there and the signal continuously fluctuate in the iPad. So i think this is the issue of the iPad which is having the problem in the wifi signal. Hope some one get solution of it soon.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that this issue is persist with those user who are having the wifi router of the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz bands as i have review on the same problem on many site. so there are certain step that might fix the issue but i cant assure you about the same. First change location of Router. Make changes in the encryption of router. Change the name of the Router. Set Your Router To Operate On One 802.11 Standard. Update Your Router’s Firmware.

I think that this issue is persist with those user who are having the wifi router of the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz bands as i have review on the same problem on many site. so there are certain step that might fix the issue but i cant assure you about the same. First change location of Router. Make changes in the encryption of router. Change the name of the Router. Set Your Router To Operate On One 802.11 Standard. Update Your Router’s Firmware.
    Tried the same but that also did not work for me. So suggest me some more option to work with the same.

I think that it is better to report the same on the Apple as they might fixed the issue with the iPad. So go through the website and discuss the problem on the same so that they will give you the proper solution. I think this problem is known by the Apple and fix this in the next firmware update of the same. Thats all i can help you.