Thread: Ipad Glare issues

Ipad Glare issues

Hello,
    I had decided to purchase an Apple Ipad, but I have some videos on youtube which showed the demo on Ipad, it seems that there is a lot a glare on the Ipad, if I have to read the pdf then how can i read it with such a glare on the screen. The glare is so much that your face can be seem on the screen. So, practically I have not used it, if you have one then please let me know you experience with Ipad. Thanks in advance.

Re: Ipad Glare issues

Hello,
    I have a Ipad and do not see any glare on it when i am trying to play with it. May be this is because you might have seen the screen when it is in the off mode. When you will start it you can not see your face on the screen, that is not glare on it. I think you will get a glare on it, if you are setting besides a bright light or something like that. At that time you will need to hold in a certain angle for playing with it. Also, I think you can not use it under sun light, but most of the people prefer to work at home.

Ipad display problem

Hello,
    I personally think that if you are purchasing an Ipad and you are thinking not to because of the glare then this is foolish, because the glare on the screen should not matter too much. Off course, there is some glare on the screen of the Ipad, but it will be a problem for people who are working continuous under bright light. Else I do not think there is any other problem with Ipad screen. Also, do not forget that is a portable device and can be moved in seconds.

Glare on Ipad screen

Hello,
    I have recently purchase an Apple Ipod. I only see the glare on the screen of the Ipad when I am outside my house, but when i am inside then house doing some work on it I do not have an issue with the screen of the Ipad, that is I do not see any glare on it. Also, if you need to want to use the Ipad under the sun light or bright light, you can do it easily because Ipad is by default at half brightness and you can increase its brightness if you need.

Re: Ipad Glare issues

Hello,
    i do not have a good experience with the Ipad in the sun light, I do not think that it works well under sun light, that is the Ipad screen cranks up when brought under very bright light. But still I am happy with the Ipad because you can change the position of the Ipad in no time, this is really very easy. I read on my Ipad for many hours and I do not find any problem regarding that, only one thing that I have noticed is that, it has a little bit weight on it.