Thread: Unlock Blackberry Curve 8300 from Cingular

Unlock Blackberry Curve 8300 from Cingular

Hello every one i have purchased a brand new blackberry 8300 curve cell phone through cingular i need to unlock this phone so that i can use it with some other service provider. I tried unlocking it without the data cable but was not able to do so. please tell me Unlock Blackberry Curve 8300 from Cingular. I will be very thankful to you.

Re: Unlock Blackberry Curve 8300 from Cingular

I think that it is impossible to unlock a phone from cingular and hence i would suggest you to forget this matter since you will have to use it with cingular only. If you want to subscribe to another service provider it will be better if you try and purchase another phone. I hope this will be the best step in this regard.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To resolve this matter you will have to call the cingular customer care and ask them for the code to unlock this will definitely do the trick for you. I think that they will send you the unlock code and the instructions on unlocking the phone within three working days period. Use the code and follow the instructions to unlock the phone.

I think you need to install a third party application in order to get the Blackberry phone unlocked. Download the blackberry unlock code generator application install it on your desktop and follow the instruction for the same and get your blackberry phone unlocked within few minutes. Hope this will help you.

The best solution to this problem is to call the customer service and tell them that you need to travel from your country to some other country and hence you need to unlock the blackberry mobile so that you can install a sim card from a different subscriber so that you remain connected they will tell you the procedure to get it unlocked.