Thread: No speaker sound on the BlackBerry Pearl 8100

No speaker sound on the BlackBerry Pearl 8100

I have bought a new brand BlackBerry Pearl 8100 smartphone but i think there is something wrong in the sound system of this phone as it is not producing any sounds. I have noticed that when i receive any calls then the caller is not able to hear my voice for the first two three seconds. What could be the problem behind not working of sounds in my BlackBerry Pearl 8100?

Re: No speaker sound on the BlackBerry Pearl 8100

If the speaker of your BlackBerry Pearl 8100 smartphone is not at all working then it might happen the there would be some kind of problems in the hardware itself. It may happen that because of some loose connection with the speaker on your phone, It would not be sounding perfectly. If you have bought this phone just before some time then i suggest you to contact with your dealer which must be knowing to deal with any kind of faulty device.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think i have found solution to your problem as there are many peoples facing the same problem of unsupported sound on BlackBerry Pearl 8100. To deal with this kind of problems on your smartphone, You have upgrade your BlackBerry Pearl 8100 smartphone to BlackBerry® Device Software 4.2.0.64 or later. You can easily find this on website which allows you to download the freewares.

I have found the common solution for the software issues on BlackBerry Pearl smartphones. You can do any of the following steps which might solve your sound problem on BlackBerry Pearl 8100.
    • Remove the battery while phone is turned on
    • Wait a few seconds before inserting it again
    • Allow the long boot up process to finish (takes a few minutes usually).
    Above steps clears the most of the problem regarding the software on any kind of BlackBerry smartphones.

I have bought a same phone on which whenever call comes then it rings up very much slowly for first two seconds which is not at all audible. Actually it might be the feature of this phone that it wrings slowly for some seconds so that the speaker of this phone does not gets harmed. But this feature is just very much annoying to get to know about the tiny missed calls which does not rings at all. I have did not recognized many missed calls on my phone itself.