Thread: Flash on Blackberry Pearl

Flash on Blackberry Pearl

I want to know that can i install the flash player in the Blackberry Pearl mobile phone so that i can watch the youtube videos and other stuffs like that on the mobile online. I know that this requires the Macromedia Flash. So i am here about discussing about this topic from you people. I want Flash on Blackberry Pearl mobile phone.

Re: Flash on Blackberry Pearl

You are having the Blackberry Pearl mobile phone but you have not mentioned the model number of your BlackBerry mobile phone you are using. However it does not matters which mobile you are using. I dont think so you can watch the Youtube videos live on your mobile phone. So i dont think so you can do it by installing the flash on your mobile phone..

I am sorry to say that you can not watch the streaming videos from the youtube website on your BlackBerry pearl mobile phone. In fact you can not do streaming videos like youtube website or any other website using any of the BlackBerry mobile phone. So i dont think so you should try to install the flash in your BlackBerry mobile phone for this purpose.

I think that you cannot watch the streaming videos from the websites like the Youtube and many others. But i think you can watch the flash videos on your mobile using the flash player. So install the flash player on your mobile phone. After that you will be able to watch the flash videos files which are of the .flv file format on your mobile phone.

I think there are many flash video players are available for compatible with the BlackBerry mobile phones which you can install in your Blackberry mobile phone. Just simply search on the google for it. You can get it from the BlackBerry App store also. So download and install it in your mobile phone for watching the flash videos properly.