Thread: Ipod Touch or Ipad

Ipod Touch or Ipad

Hello people, Please help me in choosing right device to fulfill all my needs. I already have a Sony mp3/mp4 player but I want to buy a device which will play songs, read ebooks, comics etc and can also go online. So I was thinking of buying an Ipod touch but when I heard that apple has launched Ipad, now I am confused as in which gadget to buy. Therefore people please suggest which amongst Ipod Touch or Ipad should I buy. Any suggestions/solutions are more than welcome.

Re: Ipod Touch or Ipad

I would personally prefer using an Ipod touch for as it gives all the features of an Ipad in a much smaller size. Ipod touch can be used to play all the music, videos, read ebooks and also access internet using Wifi. The screen resolution of the Ipod touch improves the surfing experience. Smaller size makes it more portable than the Ipad and hence it is good choice according to me.

While reading ebooks and surfing the internet, larger screen is more beneficial. Ipad a 9.7-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology which enhances the reading and surfing experience. Ipad has multi-language support which enables the user to read the ebook of different language. Ipad is not very portable but still is very useful while reading ebooks and surfing internet.

According to me Ipad is the gadget which I would definitely buy if compared to Ipod touch. Ipad has far more features when compared to IPod touch. Ipod touch only has wifi connectivity while the Ipad has 3G + Wifi connectivity which will enable the user to access Internet while on the move. Ipad also has ambient light sensor which adjusts the contrast and the brilliancy of the screen according to the surrounding light which is very useful in energy saving for portable devices.

Ipad is far more costly as compared to an Ipod touch. Ipod touch gives all the features which are there is an Ipad. The only limitation of Ipod touch is that it has Wifi connectivity while Ipad has 3G connectivity but this limitation can also be overcome by using an Iphone instead of an Ipod touch. Iphone 3GS which is launched recently is best in its category. It has audio and video player along with multilanguage support which makes it easier to read ebooks. On screen translation is also available which is useful while reading ebooks. It also has GPS and tracking assistance which is provided by Ipad.