Thread: Asus G51VX-RX05 stuck in headphones mode

Asus G51VX-RX05 stuck in headphones mode

I bought a Asus G51VX-RX05 laptop last year and everything was intact but right now, when I play movies or an audio CD, I don't get any sound from the laptop speakers but I can use an headphone but still, I want the laptop speakers to work, I have checked everything regarding the audio and I think it is an internal fault. I think the sound slot is gone.

Re: Asus G51VX-RX05 stuck in headphones mode

You have to reinstall the driver and completed certain it was the modernized one. It will work fine after you do that but as almost immediately as you turn off you system and restart it the sound is gone another time. To get rid of this you can do this. You can reboot so that it can secure the present driver. Or you can take a help with the person who know better about this issue.

You have booted, and the stagnant was tranquil there, worse at present the PC hangs haphazardly. It hangs at several places, bios, vista's bootloader, when the xp 'welcome screen' comes etc. Mouse and keyboard seem approximately insensitive. Even though the mouse did act in response subsequent to a minute of stroking the touchpad, and the keyboard runs usually in the bios for 10-15 seconds. Possibly the PC hangs subsequent to you touch one of these 2.

Yes, I indicate clean it from dust.codec and loudspeaker is two chips situated on the MB. Essentially, most important part of sound system situated in Southbridge, and the codec immediately play role of DAC. And the loudspeaker is using to strengthen sound signals, switch connecting headphones and speakers and processing the analog part of microphone sound recording etc.

To come out of this problem you have to go to the settings/control panel/system/device manager and remove the sound apparatus and shut down. Then you have to reboot and you be supposed to get the message "new device found" observe if windows be able to install it from the windows files. If it is not there you determine to have to download the driver and install it physically. Try to verify out threat the sound slot is running otherwise you necessitate a replacement.

Your internal amplifier works extremely well yesterday and today they do not. You have to check the pins on the concrete headphone jack. The difficulty is not software be it Windows 7, XP, or the Realtek drivers. The difficulty is when you slither the headphone 1/8" plug into the slot the mechanism pins push reverse to tell the laptop that the headphones are plugged in and when you slither it out the pins spring reverse into location to tell the laptop to utilize its own internal amplifier.