Thread: Display goes in HP w22 Monitor after 2 second each

Display goes in HP w22 Monitor after 2 second each

When I turn the monitor on I am able to observe a display for regarding 2 seconds. The display disappears. If I turn the monitor off, after that when I on it, I am able to observe the display for regarding two seconds, then it disappears again. The cycle carries on. The indication is the similar with no signal input, and with input selected for VGA or for DVI. If I shine a flashlight into the screen I am able to observe an extremely faint display. I believe this indicates a back-light problem. I might be wrong. What to do to get rid of this.

Re: Display goes in HP w22 Monitor after 2 second each

There might be a problem with the inverter and not the backlight. The LCD monitors are built presently like laptop display panels, only bigger. Inverters are not that exclusive. The backlights are extremely fragile, and they moreover light or they do not. The inverter can take up to12 volts DC and turns it into hi-voltage (I am not familiar with the exact rating) It might be AC. Also this might be a primary power supply problem too. You have learned to repair without schematics. With familiarity, it becomes simple.

You will not believe that this is an inverter trouble, as you are recommended. You have to detach the power board from the monitor. You observe no domed capacitors and no scorch marks, so it seems implausible that it's a casing of “Capacitor Plague” or a shorted diode as was the preceding monitor that you helped you with. The power board has four plugs discernible “High Voltage.” You encompass to obtain for granted that these are the correlation to the back lights, and not to a partition inverter board. The board is labeled with two partitions. One division is marked “Isolated” and the additional is “Live.” You are presumptuous that the “Isolated” segment is isolated low voltage powers make available and the marked “Live” division is a High Voltage power make available for the back lights. These are assumptions and might have no authority.

Some problems happen to me. In order to test this board you have to power it up. You can do that with it out of the monitor. You be able to observe a pin on an edge connector that says ON/OFF. If you jumper that to position and the board approaches up determine it being out of the circuit cause a problem. I encompass seen such actions blow up boards for the reason that of missing load problem. You might be do not knowing what kind of voltage the “High Voltage” connectors may be supplying to the back lights. You have to presently observe something somewhere that indicates that the voltage is in the 3000 – 4000 volt series but you can't observe to situate the referent again. Then you have to necessitate finding a high voltage probe for your VOM in order.

If time is significance everything, then monitor repairs are an exhausted attempt. You monitor stoppage be able to essentially be any of a number of problems in it. You have to see in the system that which part is effected and which is creating the problem (that are usually not obtainable innovative) and may be after changing the damage part it might fix the problem.

If you had done the every thing in it like you had changed the parts of the system and then also you had not solved the problem of the system. Then you can do the only one thing take you system to the customer care center and try to solve the problem of your system or try to buy a new one which will be not having any problem for two to five years. Fix this problem, and you determine to find an additional with that HP RG566AA.