Thread: Issues while transferring Photos from Canon Digital Camera in Windows 7

Issues while transferring Photos from Canon Digital Camera in Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a Canon Digital Camera and have may photos into it. The problem is that I am not able to transfer photo file to the system. I have no idea why is this happening. Please do help me out. So that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Issues while transferring Photos from Canon Digital Camera in Windows 7

It may be that the device is not able to cope with the operating system that you are using. You need to check out that the device is compatible with the operating system that is been installed to the system. Do check out for the system ailments for the device that is been required in order to make the issue to be sorted. So do check out.

It is very much essential that the application or the device should be able to cope with the system. So do install the drivers for the digital camera that you have. You may have the utility disc for the same from the pack which you have purchased. Look out the compatibility mode for the application or install the driver under compatibility mode. This would then help in sorting the issue.

It may be that the data cable or the cord that is been used to connect the device with the system may have some issue. So do check out for the thing in order to make the issue to be sorted. This would then help in sorting the issue to make things work out well for you. So look out for the problem or change the cord and try it out for transferring the file. This may help.

There can be a possibility that the memory card may not be able to support with the device that is been plugged with. It depends upon the formatting or the type through which it has been responding. try to insert the memory card to the card reader and then plug the device that is the card reader to the system and check out for transferring of the necessary files. This may help in figuring the issue.

It could be that the drivers that is been installed is not functioning well or may have been corrupted. So in order to make the issue to be sorted you need to work out well for the issue and thus help in making the process to function. Reinstall the driver to the system by uninstalling the existing one. This would then help in sorting the issue.