Thread: Nokia 5233 doesn't vibrate in silent mode

Nokia 5233 doesn't vibrate in silent mode

I have Nokia 5233 and i am facing a problem of vibration. There are most of the time when the phone doesn't vibrate in the silent mode because of this reason i am unable to receive my important calls when i am on work. I have checked out the settings in the profile setting of the phone and it is perfectly set to vibrate. Please help me to solve this problem and also provide the reason why it is happening with my problem.

Re: Nokia 5233 doesn't vibrate in silent mode

As i have seen that there are most of the people who suffer this problem with the new Nokia 5233 phone. So if you are having this problem then you need to have check setting back one more time and after that switch off the mobile phone and remove the battery from the phone and after some time put ir back and then start the phone and check it out.

You can do the system restore which can be done by the factory setting on the phone. This option is available in the setting option of the phone, from there you can go in that and just press the button to do the factory settings and then it starts it will ask your for the code and then you need to type 12345 which is a default and after that the phone will restart and after that check it out.

I think you need to check out the software update for the phone and then you can check it out that the problem continues or not. The software update is available on the internet on the Nokia's website and from there just select your phone's model and then check for the software update. It is important that to update software which can help you to solve the problem of your phone.

You can also go to the nearest nokia's service center and there you need to place your problem which you are facing currently. If your phone is under warranty and you have the warranty time period left then you can ask them to repair for free it there if any problem with the phone and also if you want then you can check out the nokia website and ask them for the solution for your problem. Hope it helps you out.