Thread: Camera with good SLR Quality

Camera with good SLR Quality

I was having a "Panasonic Lumix (DMC-FX01)" digital camera and I lost it as it was stolen a month back ago. It was a great camera with great slr quality. So i am planning to have a camera which can be small enough so that i can keep it with me always. I want to have some other camera rather than lumix. I saw "Cannon Powershot" camera with a great deal on the Newegg, but as i know that their quality for the macro shots is not good. So i need a camera which can take a great scenery shots and macros but there is a problem, i can't afford an SLR. So please provide me some suggestions on cameras.

Re: Camera with good SLR Quality

I don't know about your budget but you can can spend 400 then i would like to suggest to have the "d40" from "nikon". This is an SLR but it has the superior image quality for any point and shoot. If you are looking for a point and shoot then "fuji f200exr" can be the one which is amazing for its scenic shots. So if you want then you can check them out on the internet and have an idea.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you want the new model for your lumix then you can have "Panasonic DMC- fz3". It is a significantly smaller than the previous models, and it has the Venus II image processing engine which is faster and it offers better resolution and with lower noise. This camera is packed with the new technologies and upgrades like enhanced metering and focus systems, new shooting modes and a new mode dial. You can check it out on the official website.

As you have stated, i think that there are a lot of the kodak cameras which are pretty decent but it is not trustable, as i have seen that an slr is totally different among the others. So if your going to have an slr then I would like to recommend you a "Nikon D40" which has an 18-55mm lens a 4gb lexar highspeed memory card and a bag. Also it has 6.1MP which is plenty enough and this camera is well made for the night time.

I think you need to have the best camera which i can say that "Canon PowerShots" is the best buy for your requirement. With this camera you can put a custom firmware on the memory card, which will unlock all the extra features in htis camera that is really great. It gives you the power of an SLR with great features. So if you wanted to have then you can check it out on the google search or else go on the official website and check it out.