Thread: iPod touch 3G and Nano 5G with camera?

iPod touch 3G and Nano 5G with camera?

See I am having number of reasons for the topic that iPod touch can never get a camera but I have heard that Hama cases leak iPod touch 3G and Nano 5G with camera. This is something conflicting if anybody have idea related to this topic please reply. Because I want to get information iPod touch 3G and Nano 5G with camera. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: iPod touch 3G and Nano 5G with camera?

According to me Engadget has some real evidence that Apple is planning to launch the iPod touch and iPod Nano with a camera. At IFA in Germany, a case was manufactured which was having accessories on display for unexpected Apple iPods

You can see in the above image that a camera windows for the iPod touch 3G case.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is no doubt that Apple is lunching the iPhone with camera because Apple surely needs to updates its iPhone phones or iPod Phone for gaining the maximum market share, or to more precise to stay in the race. Since Apple is launching new application every year then this might be a new release from Apple side.

After seeing a superfluity of leaked images, videos and cases of iPod touch 3G with camera we are now left with dozens of let down iPhones. This is just a rumor claiming that technical issues have postponed the iPod touch with camera. I will try to make it very clear for all – there is no iPod touch with camera and one more thing there is no iPod touch with camera that has been postponed due to any technical reason.

A camera within the iPod touch would surely be a low end 2Mp or 3MP mobile lens that would surely never give the digital cameras a good value for their money. Nor it will make a great camcorder. The utility of launching the sleek iPod touch with a camera is not the finest thing that Apple would do.