Thread: iPhone Winterboard Theme : X-Men Origins Wolverine

iPhone Winterboard Theme : X-Men Origins Wolverine

I have an iPhone touch and i have found that i can use the X-Men Origins Wolverine theme on this phone. But i can not just get this theme without knowing what it has like what is main page and how it looks overall. I want to use X-Men Origins Wolverine Winterboard theme on my iPhone so can you guys help me to know about it?

Re: iPhone Winterboard Theme : X-Men Origins Wolverine

Yes you can download the X-Men Origins Wolverine Winterboard Theme for your iPhone from the Cydia store. This theme has been added recently before the release of X-Men Origins Wolverine. It has a two main wallpaper out of which one includes only Hugh Jackman as a background and another has several characters from the movie.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Yeah currently i am using the same winterboard theme on my iPhone that is X-Men Origins Wolverine. It is an amazing theme and it looks even better when your phone is locked. My favorite background provided in this theme comes when you type text message. You may go to the Cydia store to get this theme and let me assure you that its going to rock your phone.

I have never used this theme even i have an iPhone in my pocket. Anyway but it seems like this theme would be having good looks. It has a two Wolverine lockscreens and you have to install it via Winterboard. But what i did not like about this theme that it has plain top and bottom which does not make your iPhone much attractive or it might happen that my choice differs from you.