Thread: Need information on Web Source Viewer

Need information on Web Source Viewer

I have heard about this Web Source Viewer application which can be used to view the source code of the file using the iPhone. If that so, then this application can be use to view and change the source code of my web page application. This will really helpful for me. So I need more information on this application. Thanks in advance for the related replies.

Re: Need information on Web Source Viewer

Yes this Web Source Viewer is an iPhone application which can be used for viewing the source code of the web page. I am not sure that using this application you can modify the actual source code of your website. I am giving you an screen shot of the code which you can view on you iPhone.

I am doing my major in Graphic Design for web, hence this application is really helpful for me, and in short this is most perfect application for me. If you are related to the field of web designing then this is the application for you. You can use the HTML (Hypertext markup Language) code in place of waiting to get a computer then see the code for the specific page.

Thanks for your reply I have understood the use of this application. But I want to give you some more trouble to you can you give me detail related to one of the application of iPhone which is used for music. I have heard that music application can be used to create a sound track or to play piano.

There are many music applications of iPhone which can be used for doing several things. For example “Create a sound track” this music application picks up ambient sounds, after that it bounces them back through your headphones. Strike a chord is also a similar application, this application adds GuitarToolkit for number of chord variations.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's