Thread: Yamaha Raptor theme for iPhone

Yamaha Raptor theme for iPhone

I have an iPhone touch and i was searching for the themes of this phone. I have many themes but i want to know about the Yamaha Raptor Winterboard theme for my iPhone. Can you guys tell me what this theme contains and how it looks?
    Last edited by KennedII; 31-03-2010 at 04:51 AM.

Re: Yamaha Raptor theme for iPhone

Cydia have just showed up its new theme called as Yamaha Raptor. In this theme you would be having Yamaha's ATV everywhere. Almost all the icons are replaced by the ATV's of different colors which looks amazing on iPhone. You can get this theme from the Cydia. I am using the same theme on my iPhone and enjoying it a lot.

Yamaha Raptor Theme have just came on the Cydia for the iPhone users. This theme is all about the YAMAHA motor vehicles. You would be having all the Yamaha ATV as an icons and it is even on the locked screen you have to ride a Yamaha's ATV to unlock the screen. Though there are not much changes in this theme but you will definitely enjoy this theme.

Cydia have came up with its new theme having all the Yamaha Atv's on for your iPhone's screen. It has a sexy background when your screen is locked and you have an icons of ATV to move to open lock. Almost all the types of Yamaha ATV's are included in this theme. WiFi logo is on the top and unread sms bullets are also provided so that you do not have go to the messaging to see how much unread messages are there. And similarly you have it for Cydia store and App store.