Thread: Pocket Heat for iPhone.

Pocket Heat for iPhone.

I have an Iphone touch and for this phone i want to know about one application called as Pocket Heat which helps you keeping warm in a winter season. I just do not believe this crap thing but i have heard that it is really possible by using Pocket Heat. Can you guys open my eyes about this application.

Re: Pocket Heat for iPhone.

Pocket Heat helps your iPhone and iPod Touch turning in to a heater which you may use in the winter to heat yourself. Actually this application uses your iPhone processor's power to heat up the screen of your iPhone. You can adjust the heat level of your screen by sliding the slider provided on your screen.

Even i was not believing such crappy things about the iPhone applications as it might blow your expensive iPhone but i think it is a reality that this application makes your iPhone warm. Pocket Heat is an application which makes it possible for you. This application mixes uses your iPhones CPU power to heat up the screen of your mobile phone which in fact blows the heat air away from your screen so you feel that your iPhone is blowing an warm air.

Not it is not at all prank about heating your iPhone in fact heating an only screen of your iPhone. The application is called as Pocket Heat and it only costs $ 0.99 but this application can not be used if you are using your iPhone in the U.S. And you can also adjust the heat level for this application. Pocket Heat illuminates graphical "heating elements" on your display.

Yeah even i have heard that your iPhone gets warmed by using the Pocket Heat application. I have tried this application but i have never felt that my iPhone was releasing any kind of heat from the screen. So i just uninstalled this application from my iPhone. It may kill your iPhone's battery so i chose to use jackets and gloves in winter season instead of using my expensive phone to warm up myself.

Pocket Heat is available for only $ 0.99 and it is also available at an iTunes store. Your iPhone must not be older then the iPhone OS 3.0 to use this application made by the HAL Apps LLC. This application is of only 2.2 Mb and this application can not be used with the U.S. iPhones.