Thread: Need information on Google Task manager for iPhone.

Need information on Google Task manager for iPhone.

I have heard about the news that Google has released its ToDo TaskManager for the iPhone and Android mobile phone. Basically I do not have any idea related to this ToDo TaskManager of Google but I always try the new thing with my iPhone. Hence I need more information on this ToDo TaskManager of Google. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Need information on Google Task manager for iPhone.

Now you can use your iPhone or android mobile phone for updating your Gmail task list on the go. You can quickly add new tasks using you iPhone and check off complete items. It is easy to add a tasked bookmark to your home screen so that it is always accessible. In your phone’s browser, go to gmail.com/tasks. Click the “Plus” button and select “Add to Home Screen” Click “Add” one more time, and you will get Gmail Tasks and Labs.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

According to me this is going to be enormous for using the mobile phone or iPhone or your android mobile phone as your to-do list. It is also important in that Google is taking what was an added functionality of Gmail and making it into its own application. Pretty soon Tasks is going to need its own full-fledged purpose site.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have also tried this and as I add or cross out tasks, they are automatically synchronized with your task list on Gmail. The thing which I like about this application that you can now convert e-mails into tasks. The only drawback about this application is that, till now you cannot share task lists with others. When the mobile version of Google Gears which supports Android and the iPhone, offline capabilities then it will also be possible.

Thanks for your reply I have tried all the operation you have mentioned and now I got the information on the Google Task manager for iPhone. Now I need one more help from your side. I need information this topic. Is the mobile operating system Android a danger to the iPhones high position in the marketplace? According me this it could be. Because it has been gaining reputation slowly, but surely.