Thread: iPhone 3GS vs Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

iPhone 3GS vs Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Hi friends,
    I am confused between the iPhone 3GS and the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. I am not good with the features of the mobiles, so I thought to take some advice from you guys.!! Please tell me about the iPhone 3GS vs Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. So that I can buy one. Hoping that someone would reply me soon.!!

Re: iPhone 3GS vs Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is equipped with a capacitive screen 4-inch WVGA, Snapdragon processor 1 Ghz, a DSLR 8 MP with LED Flash. Currently, he runs with Android 1.6, what Sony's engineers added functionality "Timescape", aggregating the statutes Twitter, Facebook and others. Graphically, it's not bad, and it is very fluid. Timescape may open new doors with regard to future uses of interfaces smartphones. The application "Mediascape" is almost the same application as Timescape, and is actually an aggregator of multimedia content. As usual, Sony Ericsson, the focus has been on the music, good management of his photos.

Exclusive features of Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 :
    1. Package to offer a competitive smartphone with the iPhone. And the X10 is successful.
    2. The display is multi but Android 1.6 does not. So the smartphone will actually multipoint when they sell with Android 2.0.
    3. The Xperia X10 will be sold by all operators, around 150 euros.
    4. The Xperia X10 has a graphics chip! But the versions that we have seen, the graphics chip was not supported by the OS. Maybe for Android 2.0.

According to me, the Xperia X10 Touch smartphone oneblock most leads the market today. As Droid, it loads a graphics chip (but as it is only on Android 1.6, it does not handle, which is stupid). The price of 600 euros is the second greatest flaw. Apart from that, I particularly appreciate the high speed of text processing, design right, and especially his camera of 8.1 MP. Superb, but Android 1.6 is getting old.

• Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 includes an autofocus camera without flash. Still do not know many details of your screen, may be 4 inches with resolution 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA). Like all coming on the market phones that have a 3.5mm jack for headphones and mini-USB connector for data transfer.
    • The iPhone's fastest and most powerful is the iPhone 3GS has a video camera, Voice Control and more. iPhone 3G is back with over 100 new features. Each iPhone is a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod and a breakthrough Internet device all-in-one. They give you access to tens of thousands of applications that allow you to do even more.

Full technical specifications of Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 :
    • Camera 8.1-megapixel
    • Digital zoom up to 16x
    • Autofocus
    • Image Stabilizer
    • Light for photos and video
    • Approach Touch
    • Video Recorder

Technical specifications of iPhone 3GS :
    • Widescreen Multi-Touch 3.5-inch (diagonal)
    • Resolution of 480 x 320 pixels at 160 dpi
    • Oleophobic coating resistant to fingerprints
    • Display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

Looking at the features you can decide the model.