Thread: EMachines w5243 keeps shutting down

EMachines w5243 keeps shutting down

Hello Guys,

I am having the emachines w5243. I didn't get any serious problem with desktop PC. But from five days my emachines system keeps shutting down. Whenever I start my system it get shut down in few minutes. I have tries many things to solve this problem, but not success. If you have any solution over this shut down problem of my EMachines w5243, then please let me aware about that. I would really appreciate your any help.

Re: EMachines w5243 keeps shutting down

Hi friend,

I think your system is might be infected by virus. And because of that your EMachines w5243 system keep shutting down. I suggest you to insatll updated antivirus application on you EMachines system. And after installation of this do the complete scan of all your computer files to find out any virus occurrence. Please try this solution.

I also had the same shutting down problem with my EMachines computer system. At that time my friend suggested me to try the reinstallation of your operating system. As per his suggestion I did the reinstallation of my Windows XP operating system. And surprisingly the shut down problem of my EMachines system got solved. I think same thing might happened with you also.

It seems that your EMachines w5243 system may have some serious hardware issue which causes your system to keeps shutting down. To get rid over this type of issue you need to take help of computer engineer. First you need to contact the computer vendor from which you have taken this computer system. They will definitely help you to sort out this problem.

Are you using updated antivirus application? if not then try to use it. There are some virus programs which can cause serious problem to your computer system. According to me you should use Escan antivirus application and I am using the same. If it doesn't work for you then contact nearest service center of EMachines.